Re: [Marbling] new artwork posted on blogs

  • JILL DOLPHIN
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
      Yep. You have a point there.

      John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:

      _____ __o
      ------- -\<,
      ------ ( )/ ( )
    • John Goode
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
        Hello
        Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
        Ebru to you too!
        My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
        JBG

        On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

        > Yep. You have a point there.
        >

        > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
        >

        > _____ __o
        > ------- -\<,
        > ------ ( )/ ( )

      • Cesar
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
          que cuarenta años no es nada,
          que febril la mirada
          errante en la sombra
          te busca y te nombra

          TAngo- Carlos Gardel

          40 years is nothing
          a febrile glance,
          wandering in shadows
          he looks and mention your name

          saludos
          César
          ADOCE S.A
          Alfredo L. Palacios 1119 (ex-Alvarado)
          C1167ABG Buenos Aires, Argentina
          Tel/Fax: (54 11) 4303 0955
          Cel: (54 9 11) 6955 9773
          Web page: www.adoce.com

          Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
          Ebru to you too!
          My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
          JBG

          On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

          > Yep. You have a point there.
          >

          > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
          >

          > _____ __o
          > ------- -\<,
          > ------ ( )/ ( )

        • John Goode
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
            Hola Ceaser!
            Are you saying my birthday is nothing?
            I am trying to float inks and sometimes they sink.
            I make my own canvass Paper and Clay sometimes together.
            over 15 years marbling and still learning...
            Thinking making a blog so you can read about my day to day experiences.
            then maybe not after reading that one this morning, I cant imagine why :)
            Peace and Love
            Ebru to You TOO!!
            Johnny B Goode

            On Nov 15, 2007 8:47 AM, Cesar <cesar@...> wrote:

            > que cuarenta años no es nada,
            > que febril la mirada
            > errante en la sombra
            > te busca y te nombra
            >
            > TAngo- Carlos Gardel
            >
            > 40 years is nothing
            > a febrile glance,
            > wandering in shadows
            > he looks and mention your name
            >
            > saludos
            > César
            > ADOCE S.A
            > Alfredo L. Palacios 1119 (ex-Alvarado)
            > C1167ABG Buenos Aires, Argentina
            > Tel/Fax: (54 11) 4303 0955
            > Cel: (54 9 11) 6955 9773
            > Web page: www.adoce.com

          • Cesar
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
              Hii Johnny,

              I am sorry but I can´t understand your last sentence. Please imagine you writting to a 6 years old who keeps all day watching pokemon and power rangers.

              PD: your birthday is the most important event of my thusday morning :)
              bye
              Ceaser

            • gretchen vansant
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
                LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great! I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering / convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

                John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
                Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
                Ebru to you too!
                My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
                JBG

                On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

                > Yep. You have a point there.
                >

                > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
                >

                > _____ __o
                > ------- -\<,
                > ------ ( )/ ( )

              • angchengsiew
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
                  Hi John,

                  What a coincidence!!!
                  My birthday is a day away and I already passed forty.
                  Cheers from one John to the another.

                  Anyway here are some listing of real marbling blogs. Enjoy

                  1. <http://marbledpaper.blogspot.com/> (this is mine)

                  2. <http://marbrure.blogspot.com/>

                  3. <http://marbled-arts.blogspot.com/index.html>

                  4. <http://www.nuripinar.com/>

                  Regards
                  John Ang

                  > LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great!
                  I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs
                  updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I
                  solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site
                  what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie
                  dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever
                  agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering /
                  convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

                  > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
                  > Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
                  > Ebru to you too!
                  > My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
                  > JBG

                • julieann.stella
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
                    Hi, John Ang...thank you for the delightful marbling links! I am Stella from the B E S T
                    bookbinding site and I recently welcomed you there and we will be LOVING your expertise!
                    Dude, looks like we are the only marblers on there...keep the faith!

                    Pssst...I turned 40 some 60 days ago and I still feel 23.

                    Warmest Regards,
                    Stella