new artwork posted on blogs

  • jill campbell
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2007
      some new blog postings here if you're interested --

      i would especially like comments and suggestions on the tiger lily (the first one) if you have time and something constructive to offer!

      artwork blog --

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/11/tiger-lily-atc-for-dt2.html

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/11/sealant-nightmares.html

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/10/ravens-wedding-dress-shopping-day.html

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/10/cafe-del-rio-journal.html

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/03/fog-pop-up-ab-page.html

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/09/imagination-tip-in.html

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/10/who-is-watching-journal.html

      personal blog --

      http://wentupthehill.blogspot.com/2007/11/jerrys-captain-morgan-machine.html

      here are the blog postings that i posted last weekend, if you haven't had the chance to look yet --

      artwork blog --
      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/10/plaza-lights-2005-journal.html

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/09/difference-of-macro.html

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-first-atc-created-pow-wow-dancer.html

      personal blog --
      http://wentupthehill.blogspot.com/2007/10/riahna-checking-pumpkin.html

      http://wentupthehill.blogspot.com/2007/10/pumpkin-volunteer.html

      http://wentupthehill.blogspot.com/2007/09/new-buggy.html

      any comments, criticisms, or suggestions welcome!

      thanks in advance!

      jill

      http://mapleleafartistry.blogspot.com -- for artwork

      http://wentupthehill.blogspot.com -- for personal pictures and stories

      ebay name = jillnjerry

    • John Goode
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
        You should hit delete now
        there is NOTHING about marbling in this.
        Glad we dont get more of this.........

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
          Yep. You have a point there.

          John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:

          _____ __o
          ------- -\<,
          ------ ( )/ ( )
        • John Goode
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
            Hello
            Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
            Ebru to you too!
            My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
            JBG

            On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

            > Yep. You have a point there.
            >

            > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
            >

            > _____ __o
            > ------- -\<,
            > ------ ( )/ ( )

          • Cesar
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
              que cuarenta años no es nada,
              que febril la mirada
              errante en la sombra
              te busca y te nombra

              TAngo- Carlos Gardel

              40 years is nothing
              a febrile glance,
              wandering in shadows
              he looks and mention your name

              saludos
              César
              ADOCE S.A
              Alfredo L. Palacios 1119 (ex-Alvarado)
              C1167ABG Buenos Aires, Argentina
              Tel/Fax: (54 11) 4303 0955
              Cel: (54 9 11) 6955 9773
              Web page: www.adoce.com

              Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
              Ebru to you too!
              My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
              JBG

              On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

              > Yep. You have a point there.
              >

              > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
              >

              > _____ __o
              > ------- -\<,
              > ------ ( )/ ( )

            • John Goode
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
                Hola Ceaser!
                Are you saying my birthday is nothing?
                I am trying to float inks and sometimes they sink.
                I make my own canvass Paper and Clay sometimes together.
                over 15 years marbling and still learning...
                Thinking making a blog so you can read about my day to day experiences.
                then maybe not after reading that one this morning, I cant imagine why :)
                Peace and Love
                Ebru to You TOO!!
                Johnny B Goode

                On Nov 15, 2007 8:47 AM, Cesar <cesar@...> wrote:

                > que cuarenta años no es nada,
                > que febril la mirada
                > errante en la sombra
                > te busca y te nombra
                >
                > TAngo- Carlos Gardel
                >
                > 40 years is nothing
                > a febrile glance,
                > wandering in shadows
                > he looks and mention your name
                >
                > saludos
                > César
                > ADOCE S.A
                > Alfredo L. Palacios 1119 (ex-Alvarado)
                > C1167ABG Buenos Aires, Argentina
                > Tel/Fax: (54 11) 4303 0955
                > Cel: (54 9 11) 6955 9773
                > Web page: www.adoce.com

              • Cesar
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
                  Hii Johnny,

                  I am sorry but I can´t understand your last sentence. Please imagine you writting to a 6 years old who keeps all day watching pokemon and power rangers.

                  PD: your birthday is the most important event of my thusday morning :)
                  bye
                  Ceaser

                • gretchen vansant
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
                    LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great! I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering / convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

                    John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
                    Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
                    Ebru to you too!
                    My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
                    JBG

                    On Nov 15, 2007 8:30 AM, JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:

                    > Yep. You have a point there.
                    >

                    > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > _____ __o
                    > ------- -\<,
                    > ------ ( )/ ( )

                  • angchengsiew
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
                      Hi John,

                      What a coincidence!!!
                      My birthday is a day away and I already passed forty.
                      Cheers from one John to the another.

                      Anyway here are some listing of real marbling blogs. Enjoy

                      1. <http://marbledpaper.blogspot.com/> (this is mine)

                      2. <http://marbrure.blogspot.com/>

                      3. <http://marbled-arts.blogspot.com/index.html>

                      4. <http://www.nuripinar.com/>

                      Regards
                      John Ang

                      > LOL John... Happy Birthday! enjoy it Really!!!!! 40s are great!
                      I've got my boring blog... vansantdesigns.blogspot.com which needs
                      updated... I'm getting ready to do a slew of marbling now that I
                      solved my problem of contamination. You can see from my boring site
                      what I marketed in the mean time......a little hippie dippy tie
                      dye...but it is with my marbling just -in -case... have we ever
                      agreed on a place for our next marbling meeting/ gathering /
                      convention lol?? Namaste all my marbling friends... gretchen vansant

                      > John Goode <watermarktile@...> wrote: Hello
                      > Does anyone have a boring marble blog I can read.?
                      > Ebru to you too!
                      > My first day in the forties and I do not mean the temperature :)
                      > JBG

                    • julieann.stella
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 15, 2007
                        Hi, John Ang...thank you for the delightful marbling links! I am Stella from the B E S T
                        bookbinding site and I recently welcomed you there and we will be LOVING your expertise!
                        Dude, looks like we are the only marblers on there...keep the faith!

                        Pssst...I turned 40 some 60 days ago and I still feel 23.

                        Warmest Regards,
                        Stella