Old Marbling

  • haytham kamal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Dear Marbling Group Members,

      I would like to ask you if you have information about marbling in the ottoman period in Turkey, this information may include "photos with captions","books","web sites that may contain this data" and any other applicable information, I need it for a research.

      Thank you very much for your help.

      Senefru1