Re: [Marbling] Acrylic or Organic Pigments, if Open too much on size...

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      The best thing is to adjust the other colors to the one you put too much gall into. You can also add water, which will control the size of the drops, but still give a paler shade. At least it would work better with the other colors.

      The only real way to fix this as far as I know is to add more straight paint to the color with too much gall or photo flo.

      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        Thanks to you iris,
        as far as I understand there is no way to return back
        only udjest other paints ...
        sincerely

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          Yes... that's right...