Acrylic or Organic Pigments, if Open too much on size...

  • muratcanbarut
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello,

      I will have a question for experienced Marbling masters,
      I use sometimes, organic,sometimes,inorganic and watercolors,
      as you may know for organic and acrylics we have some problems
      by mistaken we may put more ox-gall or Photo flo
      and they open too much on size surface, how can we return back ?
      can we remove ox-gall or photo-flo back ?
      or can we extract pigments back from paint ?
      or can we put some chemicals to prevent it ...?

      Thanks.

      Help appreciated.