marbled paper sample cards

  • robert wu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      Dear Marbling group members.

      I have just produced my first marbled paper sample cards for 2007 showing the range of colours and patterns of my full sheets paper available for sale. Some of the patterns available in full sheets are bouquet, feather, peacock and tiger eyes. The sample card is accordian fold comprised of 15 strips of marbled specimen. If interested, the sample card with postage is $ 5.

      Thank you.
      Robert Wu
      www.studiorobertwu.com