Re: [Marbling] marbling book

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2007
      I imagine the reason for no marbled Spanish edges are because the books would be rather difficult to wave downward to lay to create the shading. You certainly couldn't fold them for a moire!

      I love the early Spanish papers, crudely done and wild, yet I beat myself up if mine don't have perfect shading!! Yet I love these!

      I am interested in anything from Spain at any time, I have Galician roots on my father's side after all! Wonderful music the area too!

      Iris (Camarena-Breton) Nevins

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi Iris

        I will let you known when it will be complete.

        Lucie Lapierre