Re: Needs marbler

  • Lucie Lapierre
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2007
      Laura and Dave

      Did you find some one to do your project?
      I did marbling on edge few time for bookbinder for Nicole Billard
      and her students. It a carefuly process to have a good result.
      Maybe I can process your paper to to work with.
      There is an experience to do before to see it can work.
      As Iris wrote the fiber of the paper is not the best.
      But with a process of the paper it can work.

      I live in Quebec it not to far.

      You can email me to more info.

      Lucie Lapierre

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Allen"