Beginner

  • steffyk515
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hello all!
      I am new to the group so I apologize if this has been covered:

      I have just started marbling and am having quite a bit of trouble. my
      colors are either dropping to the bootom, or dispersing throughout the
      base. I am using marbling colors from a starter kit and water colors.
      With the water colors, should thye be thiner or thicker? I have
      wondered if I am doing something wrong with the base, because there is
      a heavy gel at the bottom...maybe I am using too much water? What
      should the consistency be?I am trying the water colors because I am at
      a lack of funds, but I have heard they work quite well. Any tips?
      Thanks!
      Steff
      www.mommycraft.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2007
        What are you using specifically? What colors, brand, base for size etc. need more info.
        Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com

        www.mommycraft.com<http://www.mommycraft.com/>