Corrected PDF files

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      Greetings everyone,
      Some of you had some trouble with the PDF files I had posted in the
      files section. I've now managed to figure out the problem and have
      resubmitted all of them. Most of them are in the folder "Historical
      Marbling Accounts":

      The article by Louise Janin on her "Cosmogrammes" is also reposted,
      and the files size is now reduced for speedy downloading.

      The digital prospectus for the book "Christopher Weimann: A Tribute"
      has been revised and posted as well, now with a reduced price.

      Speaking of Nedim, I've also posted his German language article "Zur
      Geschichte des Marmorpapier", which he presented at the 1995 IADA
      conference in Tübingen. There are some interesting black and white
      images of early papers from Turkey and Europe, including an early 17th
      telescope.

      Enjoy!

      Jake Benson