Re: [Marbling] Marbling on Plastic

  • Mary Gilmour
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2001
      Hi Mac
      Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier but I am unpacking boxes to set up my
      studio work room and have also had computer problems.
      Here in Australia there is a firm who demonstrate a marble kit at craft
      shows and it will take and dry immediately on any plastics, glass, fabric
      and silk which still feels soft, and just about anything and is instant and
      simple to use. I have purchased a kit but haven't used it yet. The firm
      is called Marble Magic and the address is P.O. Box 505, Victoria Park,
      Perth 6100 Australia, Trade enquiries mobile is 018924370.
      Hope this helps.
      Mary