Re: [Marbling] Re: Help

  • AVC
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
      Thank you very much Feridun and Susanne. This group is something like a miracle. When there is the end of the way....elas¡¡... marbling group. Thank you.

      To respond to Susanne. There is nothing else, but love for papers. I'm a lawyer, but I marble, I teach marbling, and I love papers and books, I make bindings also, well, I use to made bindings.
      So, to write a book on marbling is quite logical. This will be the first marbling book in Spanish, writing it is... exciting¡¡

      If you need something about marbling in Spain I can help you. Of course.

      Thank you again Feridun and Susanne.

      Antonio