RE : [Marbling] Help

  • pinar yildirim
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
      Hola Antonio,

      Congratulations for your futur book about marbling art.

      Actually Nedim is living in Izmir/TURKEY and I asked him just now by phone for to communicate to you his e-mail.
      nedimsonmez@...
      nedimsonmez@...

      Good luck and best regards.

      Friendly

      nuri pinar
      www.nuripinar.com

      avcelemin <ANVECE@...> a écrit :
      Hello:
      I'm Antonio from Spain. I'm writing a book on Marbling, and I need to
      contact with Mr. Nedim Sonmez.
      I think he is living in Germany, but I couldn't find a mail or
      address, is possible that someone in this group could help me?
      Thanks a lot in advance
      Antonio

    • AVC
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
        Thank you very much Feridun and Susanne. This group is something like a miracle. When there is the end of the way....elas¡¡... marbling group. Thank you.

        To respond to Susanne. There is nothing else, but love for papers. I'm a lawyer, but I marble, I teach marbling, and I love papers and books, I make bindings also, well, I use to made bindings.
        So, to write a book on marbling is quite logical. This will be the first marbling book in Spanish, writing it is... exciting¡¡

        If you need something about marbling in Spain I can help you. Of course.

        Thank you again Feridun and Susanne.

        Antonio