Re: Help

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
      Hi Antonio,

      Nedim has left Germany and, after a short time in Austria, now lives in Izmir working as an
      art coordinator at Ege University.
      His e-mail address there is: nedim.sonmez@...

      If you permit the question: what are you? A marbler? A researcher? A lecturer? Or
      something else?
      I have been looking for details about marbling in Spain for the book I'm publishing next
      month but didn't find anyone except the extremely elusive Montse Buxo.

      Susanne Krause

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@...> wrote:

      > Hello:
      > I'm Antonio from Spain. I'm writing a book on Marbling, and I need to
      > contact with Mr. Nedim Sonmez.
      > I think he is living in Germany, but I couldn't find a mail or
      > address, is possible that someone in this group could help me?
      > Thanks a lot in advance
      > Antonio

    • pinar yildirim
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
        Hola Antonio,

        Congratulations for your futur book about marbling art.

        Actually Nedim is living in Izmir/TURKEY and I asked him just now by phone for to communicate to you his e-mail.
        nedimsonmez@...
        nedimsonmez@...

        Good luck and best regards.

        Friendly

        nuri pinar
        www.nuripinar.com

        avcelemin <ANVECE@...> a écrit :
        Hello:
        I'm Antonio from Spain. I'm writing a book on Marbling, and I need to
        contact with Mr. Nedim Sonmez.
        I think he is living in Germany, but I couldn't find a mail or
        address, is possible that someone in this group could help me?
        Thanks a lot in advance
        Antonio

      • AVC
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
          Thank you very much Feridun and Susanne. This group is something like a miracle. When there is the end of the way....elas¡¡... marbling group. Thank you.

          To respond to Susanne. There is nothing else, but love for papers. I'm a lawyer, but I marble, I teach marbling, and I love papers and books, I make bindings also, well, I use to made bindings.
          So, to write a book on marbling is quite logical. This will be the first marbling book in Spanish, writing it is... exciting¡¡

          If you need something about marbling in Spain I can help you. Of course.

          Thank you again Feridun and Susanne.