RE: [Marbling] Help

  • Feridun Ozgoren
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
      Greetings,

      Nuri Pinar Yildirim may have and address for Nedim. His e-mail is,
      nuripinar@...

      Good luck,
      Feridun Ozgoren

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
        Hi Antonio,

        Nedim has left Germany and, after a short time in Austria, now lives in Izmir working as an
        art coordinator at Ege University.
        His e-mail address there is: nedim.sonmez@...

        If you permit the question: what are you? A marbler? A researcher? A lecturer? Or
        something else?
        I have been looking for details about marbling in Spain for the book I'm publishing next
        month but didn't find anyone except the extremely elusive Montse Buxo.

        Susanne Krause

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@...> wrote:

        > Hello:
        > I'm Antonio from Spain. I'm writing a book on Marbling, and I need to
        > contact with Mr. Nedim Sonmez.
        > I think he is living in Germany, but I couldn't find a mail or
        > address, is possible that someone in this group could help me?
        > Thanks a lot in advance
        > Antonio

      • pinar yildirim
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
          Hola Antonio,

          Congratulations for your futur book about marbling art.

          Actually Nedim is living in Izmir/TURKEY and I asked him just now by phone for to communicate to you his e-mail.
          nedimsonmez@...
          nedimsonmez@...

          Good luck and best regards.

          Friendly

          nuri pinar
          www.nuripinar.com

          avcelemin <ANVECE@...> a écrit :
          Hello:
          I'm Antonio from Spain. I'm writing a book on Marbling, and I need to
          contact with Mr. Nedim Sonmez.
          I think he is living in Germany, but I couldn't find a mail or
          address, is possible that someone in this group could help me?
          Thanks a lot in advance
          Antonio

        • AVC
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
            Thank you very much Feridun and Susanne. This group is something like a miracle. When there is the end of the way....elas¡¡... marbling group. Thank you.

            To respond to Susanne. There is nothing else, but love for papers. I'm a lawyer, but I marble, I teach marbling, and I love papers and books, I make bindings also, well, I use to made bindings.
            So, to write a book on marbling is quite logical. This will be the first marbling book in Spanish, writing it is... exciting¡¡

            If you need something about marbling in Spain I can help you. Of course.

            Thank you again Feridun and Susanne.