Help

  • avcelemin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
      Hello:
      I'm Antonio from Spain. I'm writing a book on Marbling, and I need to
      contact with Mr. Nedim Sonmez.
      I think he is living in Germany, but I couldn't find a mail or
      address, is possible that someone in this group could help me?
      Thanks a lot in advance
      Antonio
    • Feridun Ozgoren
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
        Greetings,

        Nuri Pinar Yildirim may have and address for Nedim. His e-mail is,
        nuripinar@...

        Good luck,
        Feridun Ozgoren

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
          Hi Antonio,

          Nedim has left Germany and, after a short time in Austria, now lives in Izmir working as an
          art coordinator at Ege University.
          His e-mail address there is: nedim.sonmez@...

          If you permit the question: what are you? A marbler? A researcher? A lecturer? Or
          something else?
          I have been looking for details about marbling in Spain for the book I'm publishing next
          month but didn't find anyone except the extremely elusive Montse Buxo.

          Susanne Krause

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@...> wrote:

          > Hello:
          > I'm Antonio from Spain. I'm writing a book on Marbling, and I need to
          > contact with Mr. Nedim Sonmez.
          > I think he is living in Germany, but I couldn't find a mail or
          > address, is possible that someone in this group could help me?
          > Thanks a lot in advance
          > Antonio

        • pinar yildirim
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
            Hola Antonio,

            Congratulations for your futur book about marbling art.

            Actually Nedim is living in Izmir/TURKEY and I asked him just now by phone for to communicate to you his e-mail.
            nedimsonmez@...
            nedimsonmez@...

            Good luck and best regards.

            Friendly

            nuri pinar
            www.nuripinar.com

            avcelemin <ANVECE@...> a écrit :
            Hello:
            I'm Antonio from Spain. I'm writing a book on Marbling, and I need to
            contact with Mr. Nedim Sonmez.
            I think he is living in Germany, but I couldn't find a mail or
            address, is possible that someone in this group could help me?
            Thanks a lot in advance
            Antonio

          • AVC
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 24, 2007
              Thank you very much Feridun and Susanne. This group is something like a miracle. When there is the end of the way....elas¡¡... marbling group. Thank you.

              To respond to Susanne. There is nothing else, but love for papers. I'm a lawyer, but I marble, I teach marbling, and I love papers and books, I make bindings also, well, I use to made bindings.
              So, to write a book on marbling is quite logical. This will be the first marbling book in Spanish, writing it is... exciting¡¡

              If you need something about marbling in Spain I can help you. Of course.

              Thank you again Feridun and Susanne.