Re: [Marbling] Marbling on Plastic

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2001
      You can also do this with spray enamels, spray a few colors gently on water
      in a bucket, stir them quickly then dip the obejct while wiggling it
      downward. This will draw in the paints around the object.You need to act
      quickly because they dry quickly when exposed to air. No sophisticated
      patterns this way though.

      I.Nevins
    • Mary Gilmour
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2001
        Hi Mac
        Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier but I am unpacking boxes to set up my
        studio work room and have also had computer problems.
        Here in Australia there is a firm who demonstrate a marble kit at craft
        shows and it will take and dry immediately on any plastics, glass, fabric
        and silk which still feels soft, and just about anything and is instant and
        simple to use. I have purchased a kit but haven't used it yet. The firm
        is called Marble Magic and the address is P.O. Box 505, Victoria Park,
        Perth 6100 Australia, Trade enquiries mobile is 018924370.
        Hope this helps.
        Mary