Fall Courses at the Pyramid Atlantic Art Center in Silver Spring, Maryland.

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007
      Greetings,

      This fall, I will be teaching a short series of courses at the Pyramid
      Atlantic Arts Center in Silver Spring this fall. The very popular
      Asian Sampler course is back again on September 23 from 9:30 – 4:00pm
      In this one-day course you can learn to do some traditional paper
      making, paper marbling, and a basic book structure all in one class.
      In addition, for the very first time, I have developed a new evening
      Paper Intensive series on Tuesday evenings from October 2nd to 23rd.
      This is open to both beginners and adepts alike. Come and learn
      about the basic materials and fundamental techniques used in the book
      and paper arts, or further develop and refine the skills so you can
      easily accomplish more challenging projects.

      To learn more, please visit:

      http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/studio/bookmaking.htm

      Other printing, printmaking, and paper making courses can be viewed by
      clicking on the links in the left hand sidebar.

      Best regards,

      Jake Benson