Re: [Marbling] Golden Acrylics

  • Elizabeth Thummel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2007
      You have gotten me curious about the Golden Acrylics
      and I'm totally new to marbling.

      If you don't already know about it, here are some
      instructions from earthguild.com for using them in
      marbling which I found doing a search on "marbling
      with Golden Acrylics":

      http://www.earthguild.com/products/riff/rmarble.htm

      and another site, dickblick.com that mentions about
      using Golden Glazes for marbling, that they say can be
      mixed with all Golden water-based paints:

      http://www.dickblick.com/zz006/58/

      Elizabeth

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.