Spots update

  • sidestreet@americanisp.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2000
      Regarding the line of dark spots I was experiencing on my papers, Iris
      Nevins suggested that it looked like a row of burst bubbles and that I
      was somehow creating these bubbles when I applied paper to size.

      After some additional experimenting, I believe that she is correct,
      and that the bubbles (spots) have to do with the speed at which the
      paper is applied (slower is better). I've been having much better luck
      lately, so thank you Iris.

      Ma