Marbling videos on youtube

  • angchengsiew
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Dear Members,

      Below are playlists of marbling videos on youtube that I have compiled.
      These playlist are updated whenever new videos are discovered. New
      playlist may be added if these list gets to large.

      Marbling set 1
      <http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=553488A6D9C84837>

      Marbling set 2
      <http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FDBB5EAF6DA79F1F>

      Cheers and enjoy.

      John Ang
    • Jake Benson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Thanks so much John! This is really great! This format has really
        explodes, but I hope it will continue to expand and improve as time
        goes on.

        Jake Benson