Re: [Marbling] Spots

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2000
      Looking over the weights of the paper.....The Canson was the least trouble
      I'll bet because it was lightest weight. Try something a bit lighter and
      more flexible like a 70LB text weight. Local print shops may have some
      excess Classic Laid or Classic Linen in these weights they may sell or give
      you, they marble very well. Not available in art stores.

      In Art stores the Strathmore charcoal papers tend to do well. Usually about
      70lb, though not sure. They are nice and light though. You don't want to go
      too lightweight or they may buckle or even tear when wet.

      INevins