FRENCH STATIONARY MARBLING

  • devin blair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I am just wondering if anyone can tell me anything
      about this pattern that is being used on french
      stationary. Its usually a green background with black
      small spots.

      you can see a small example here:
      http://image.shopzilla.fr/resize?sq=160&uid=443116193&mid=84609

      Is it french? German? what type of marbling is it?

      Does anyone know anything about the history of the
      design?

      Best regards everyone,

      Devin
    • Jake Benson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
        Hi David, the image is so tiny, I can't even tell if it is marbled or
        simply spattered.

        Jake Benson

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, devin blair <d_m_blair@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > I am just wondering if anyone can tell me anything
        > about this pattern that is being used on french
        > stationary. Its usually a green background with black
        > small spots.
        >
        > you can see a small example here:
        > http://image.shopzilla.fr/resize?sq=160&uid=443116193&mid=84609
        >
        > Is it french? German? what type of marbling is it?
        >
        > Does anyone know anything about the history of the
        > design?
        >
        > Best regards everyone,
        >
        > Devin

      • Nick Metal Kandy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
          No. How did you find it.? Looks to me like wrapping paper