Re: [Marbling] Bath problems/Calgon/Ultimate Marbling Handbook

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17 10:35 AM
      I'm so glad to hear that the Calgon worked! I hope it saves you remaking all
      that size! (My least favorite part of marbling.) I never thanked you for your
      kind words about my book. Unfortunately the publisher has let it go out of
      print, saying marbling is no longer popular. Huh??? Anyway, I bought all the
      remaining copies of The Ultimate Marbling Handbook so if/when anyone in your
      classes has trouble finding the book, please send them to me.

      Warm regards,
      Diane

    • ColourandCut
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20 1:25 PM
        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, dkmaurer1@... wrote:

        > I'm so glad to hear that the Calgon worked! I hope it saves you
        remaking all that size! (My least favourite part of marbling.) I never
        thanked you for your kind words about my book. Unfortunately the
        publisher has let it go out of print, saying marbling is no longer
        popular.

        I read recently that marbling used to be an "art but is now a craft".
        I thought that too was interesting.

        Elizabeth
      • Nick Metal Kandy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20 1:40 PM
          Fancy seeing you here Elizabeth. Welcome.

          ~ Nick

        • ColourandCut
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 20 2:20 PM
            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Nick Metal Kandy <metalkandy@...>
            wrote:

            > Fancy seeing you here Elizabeth. Welcome.
            >
            > ~ Nick

            Thanks Nick. Small world.

            Elizabeth