digest format

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2007
      Just a reminder to everyone; you can set your preferences to receive a
      compiled digest form of the daily postings. I received all 83 in just
      three messages.

      If you have a yahoo ID, go to

      and then click "Edit my groups", and then change you settings and save
      the changes. Iris just mentioned that you can set your membership to
      receive "no mail" as well, and read it on the web when you have time.

      If you do NOT have a Yahoo ID, I believe you can still change your
      settings by sending a message to the server. Jill or John, can you
      kindly post the instructions on how to do this again? This is usually
      included in an FAQ message which is sent upon successfully joining the
      list.

      Hope this helps.

      Jake