Multiple e-mails

  • Bette Abdu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2007
      This problem is being caused by the fact that Rachel set an AUTO RESPONDER ‹
      and of course now she is no longer at the company. I wrote to the Steve
      mentioned in her message and pleaded with him to turn off this e-mail
      address so that the flood of messages will stop.

      Of course this message will generate another AUTO RESPONDER ‹ yikes,
      technology can be a bother sometimes
      Best regards
      Bette in NH