Re: [Marbling] marble ink

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2000
      Again--apologies to ALL the list--as i Still haven't made a complete list of
      sources to go in the file section here...anyway--
      First off--tell us where you are--then--readers on the list can advise
      you of your closest source for getting supplies.
      Check the local library, too--there could be books there for you to
      borrow--to help start out.
      Jill
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2000
        I am in North Carolina, Just outside of Charlotte. What is the
        favorite media for marbling ink or paint. It seems to me the paint is
        just to crunchy.

        -- In Marbling@egroups.com, "J Dolphin" <jdolphin@s...> wrote:
        > Again--apologies to ALL the list--as i Still haven't made a complete
        list of
        > sources to go in the file section here...anyway--
        > First off--tell us where you are--then--readers on the list can
        advise
        > you of your closest source for getting supplies.
        > Check the local library, too--there could be books there for you
        > borrow--to help start out.
        > Jill

      • Laura Sims
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2000
          Dear Stamper8,

          Call me. I'm in Asheville, NC. 828-251-9188

          Best,
          Laura Sims