Re: Carragheen supplier in Australia

  • Royce Wiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2000
      I am grateful to everyone who responded to my earlier request, there are
      some wonderful websites out there. I have at last turned up a supplier of
      carragheen in Sydney.

      The company is called Batik Oetoro and their website is

      www.dyeman.com

      Their address is
      203 Avoca St, Randwick 2031
      ph. 02 9398 6201.
      (Mailing address PO Box 324, Coogee 2034).

      They sell carragheen at A$54.40 for 500g (professional grade) or A$36.30
      (standard grade), prices include GST. They also sell it in 100 gram packets.
      Their main business is fabric dyes but the marbling section of their
      catalogue is also respectable.

      Royce