Hasan Çelebi'den Hüsn-i Hattýn Þifahî Tarihi

  • N.S.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
      Hasan Çelebi'den Hüsn-i Hattýn Þifahî Tarihi Ýslâm Araþtýrmalarý Merkezi'nin Düzenlemiþ olduðu konferansta
      Hattýn Çelebi'si Hasan Çelebi Hüsn-i Hattýn Þifahî Tarihi hakkýnda konuþacak.

      Devamýný oku...

    • sixshort
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 1:48 AM
        -Hi, fellow marbler, I would love to know what your message says, and
        many others that have been written in Turkish. They must get good, as
        there as so many of them, but alas, English is my only working
        language. Joan .-- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "N.S."