Diploma ceremony for Marbling artists

  • oguzhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Today seems to be the day for marbling news......

      Although I did not attend ,but at the Cemal Resit Rey -municipality cultural events center

      12 diplomas were given to new Ebru masters by Mr.Sadreddin Ozcimi,
      who was a presenter at the Turkish Book arts Symposium today.

      So next to Mr.Alpaslan Babaoglu who received his diploma on Ebru from late master Mr. Mustafa Duzgunman,

      a new school of certified Turkish marblers will spread their accumulated traditional knowledge of marbling arts.

      for your information,
      cordially,
      Oz