Re: [Marbling] tree marbling

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
      Personally, I can't see it very well ,its to dark.
      I like the music:)

      "m.murat elhan" <mmrtelhan@...> wrote:
      if you want to how to make tree with marbling methods you can visit link below ;
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBocxdRGVHc

      and I'll wait your comment.thanks for watching.

      murat elhan
      marbling artist

    • julieann.stella
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2007
        Absolutely gorgeous! You make it look so easy!!

        ~Stella

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "m.murat elhan" <mmrtelhan@...> wrote:

        > if you want to how to make tree with marbling methods you can visit link below ;
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBocxdRGVHc
        >
        > and I'll wait your comment.thanks for watching.
        >
        > murat elhan
        > marbling artist

      • sanda serim