tree marbling

  • m.murat elhan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
      if you want to how to make tree with marbling methods you can visit link below ;
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBocxdRGVHc

      and I'll wait your comment.thanks for watching.

      murat elhan
      marbling artist

    • AVC
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
        Your work is fantastic, very nice. But.... if you want us to make tree marbling there is a lack of one scene. The tree appears suddenly, we don´t know how you made it. You have to make another video and show it. Thank you very much.

        Antonio

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2007
            Absolutely gorgeous! You make it look so easy!!

            ~Stella

            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "m.murat elhan" <mmrtelhan@...> wrote:

            > if you want to how to make tree with marbling methods you can visit link below ;
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBocxdRGVHc
            >
            > and I'll wait your comment.thanks for watching.
            >
            > murat elhan
            > marbling artist

          • sanda serim