Re: [Marbling] Re suppliers of carragheen moss in Australia

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 14, 2000
      I must apologize--to you especially--that I do Not have the database set up
      that lists ALL the professional marblers and their contact numbers etc. In a
      pinch--go into the file sections here--and see what info you can obtain.
      There are suppliers on this list I am certain can help you out--and they can
      contact you off list--or publicly post their info.
      Now John is over in Singapore--where he gets his supplies might be of
      benfit to you, too--so hopefully he will also respond to this post.
      And Yes--to everyone else--I will Really try to get all the info put
      together in one file--for future readers looking for assistance!
      Thanks
      Jill
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2000
        Hi,

        I got my carrageenan supply from a local company who supplies them in
        bulk. Look for "Colloids" or bakery supplies, under the yellow pages.
        I must admit I had to do a lot of "finger walking" to find the store.

        > Now John is over in Singapore--where he gets his supplies might
        be of
        > benfit to you, too--so hopefully he will also respond to this post.

        John