visiting Turkey in July

  • mollierushing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I am visiting Turkey July 2 - 23 and am wondering if there are any
      specific exhibitions I should visit? Also, I would love to visit
      marbling studios if it would not be too much trouble. I met many
      Turkish Marblers at the Gathering in Gatlinburg, TN several years ago
      and it would be an honor to visit you in your space.
      Thank you,
      Mollie Rushing
    • m.murat elhan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2007
        �f you come to visit Ankara you can deal with me and visit my studio.

        murat elhan
        marbling artist

        m/art marbling studio
        tunalihilmi street 70/4 kavaklidere / ankara / Turkey
        muratelhan@...
        mobile: 0532 5868472
        ph: 0312 4680646