Re: German Buntpapier site

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2007
      Thanks Susanne,

      I figured it was the same project that you had mentioned.

      For those of us who do not read German, you can use Google language
      tools to translate the page, although the results do leave something
      to be desired.

      Since the translation link is too long and will not wrap correctly,
      I've created a tiny URL here

      <http://tinyurl.com/2fno6s>

      Perhaps Julia would know more about the study of "silhouette papers"
      that Henck mentioned in 2004?

      Thanks,

      Jake

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de" <studio@...>