Re: Explaining peewits

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 7:48 AM
      Bette,
      the specks can be applied in a multitude of techniques, depending on the special case you
      have to cope with, resp. the sort of dots you need. A toothbrush is not the best of tools,
      too small with a too long handle. Makes you tired before you have completed the first
      sheet. Better use a nail-brush (new, not the much named old one. You'll want elastic
      bristles). Plus a finger, or a stick, or a glass tube, or a lattice, or mesh. Scrap it, or beat it
      like a whisk. Try the atomizer. Don't use air-brush technique unless it is for contemporary
      patterns.

      Whatever you do: remember to cover up yourself and your surroundings, incl. a face mask!
      Finely atomized paints in your nose and lungs are no joke.

      Susanne Krause