Peewits

  • Luiseach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
      Susanne, thanks for the clarification. I still like my picture of little
      birds with marbled wings, though....Your books are beautiful, I enjoyed looking
      at all the different covers in your gallery very much.

      Lucinda

    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
        Thanks, Lucinda. Only the books are not mine, I'm no binder. They are all customers'
        work.

        Susanne Krause