Hand Papermaking Magazine Auction

  • andreapaperpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      Please spread this info far and wide. Go to the site and see your fellow marblers bio.

      Hand Papermaking's 9th annual online auction begins this Saturday, April 21, at 4:00pm
      eastern time. The gavel falls a week later at 4:00pm eastern on April 28, 2007.

      We have a wonderful selection of items this year donated by our generous friends,
      including:

      ...a portfolio of papers from noted marblers
      ...Inge Bruggeman's new fine press artist's book
      ...Jules Heller book in original autographed edition
      ...bundles of plant fibers
      ...a paper corset!
      ...stiletto high-heeled shoes!
      ...papermaker's library
      ...a mini mill
      ...JFK embossed portrait watermark wire
      ...huge photograph of Dard Hunter model
      ...roll of felt
      ...paper swim trunks (Tyvek really)
      ...papermaking monkey?

      Our auction takes place on eBay this year. Thanks to board member Peter Hopkins, 100%
      of the proceeds will benefit Hand Papermaking's non-profit activities.

      You must be a registered user to place bids on eBay. Please provide your contact info and
      select a user ID and password at www.ebay.com.

      After 4:00pm eastern on April 21, point your browser to:
      http://stores.ebay.com/Papermaking-Supplies

      Thanks for your support!