Sources

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      I forgot to post the sources for the quoted texts at the end of my
      last post.

      McKay, Barry. Patterns and Pigments in English Marbled Paper: An
      Account of the Origins, Sources, and Documentary literture to 1881.
      Oxford: Plough Press, 1987.

      Tsien, Tsuen-hsuin Paper and Printing Science and Civilization in
      China Vol. 5, part 1, Chemistry and Chemical Technology. Joseph
      Needham, ed. Cambridge: Harvard U P. 1985.

      Jake Benson