Paypal problems resolved!

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      Greetings everyone,

      I'm happy to say that the issues with Paypal payment on the Society of
      Marbling web site have been resolved. You can now use this feature on
      the web site if you wish:

      <http://marbling.org/ordering_info.htm>

      However, if you have placed an order for anything between April 1st
      and 5th, please cancel your order and re-order. The orders did not go
      through correctly, even if you recieved a receipt confirming your
      purchase. Marie and I both offer our sincere apologies for any
      inconvenience that this may have caused anyone.

      Jake Benson