Problem with Paypal on Society of marbling web site.

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 9:27 PM
      Hello everyone,

      I am sorry to say that we are experiencing problems with the Paypal
      feature on the Society of Marbling web site. If you have placed an
      order for the 2006 Annual using Paypal in the last few days, please
      cancel it. We hope to have this resolved shortly, and I will announce
      when it is corrected. Please forgive any inconvenience that this may
      have caused you.

      Nevertheless, you can still enjoy the newly updated features on the
      site until then.

      <www.marbling.org>

      Thanks,

      Jake Benson