Re: [Marbling] Supplier(s) of carragheen in Australia

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2000
      A REAL good question!!!!! I want to know THIS, too!
      Jill
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2000
        >Can anyone direct me to suppliers of carragheen in Australia?

        Very difficult. Batik Oetero of Randwick? used to supply it, but I
        believe (and will stand corrected) this is no longer the case. With proper
        care and storage, it has an excellent shelf life, even in my sub-tropical
        conditions. Therefore I purchase my supplies from the US.

        Vi Wilson
      • Royce Wiles
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2000