edge marbling

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Many thanks to Jake, Iris and Susanne for your information on, and
      experience of edge marbling - you have taken much time to put all this
      down so clearly. It is a wonderful resource not only for me but for
      anyone who is interested in this difficult process, even if only for
      interest's sake. This website has been absolutely invaluable to me,
      and I am sure also to many others, mainly because of the generosity of
      experienced marblers who are prepared to share their knowledge and
      enthusiasm. Very much appreciated!

      And happy guitar-making and playing, Iris. When is your first CD
      coming out? Best regards, Joan