Donation to Hand Papermaking

  • andreapaperpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      So many have asked so... I am assembling the auction piece next week (during my spring
      break) so if you live in the US and still want to be part of it please send a sheet (the size
      you would typically make) to my address on my web site hookpotterypaper.com -I must
      receive it by Thursday and for international papers you can a few more days, but let me
      know if you are sending one! Thanks again for all the wonderful donaters so far!
      my email is hookpotterypaper@... or apeterson@...
      Andrea Peterson