Re: Hand Papermaking Auction

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Greetings everyone,

      I can also confirm that Andrea Peterson's request is entirely valid
      and above board. Thank you Tom, for your response regarding this
      issue. You beat me to it! Also, thanks to Ginny for spotting the
      incorrect email contact and providing the correct one as well.

      Hand Papermaking has held this online fundraiser now for a few years
      running. The event is usually advertised on Peter Verheyen's Book
      Arts list, though I don't think announcements were posted to this list
      before. Quite an interesting array of stuff is offered every year.
      while it is not currently mentioned on handpapermaking's web site, I'm
      sure it will be soon:

      www.handpapermaking.com

      One thing that I would like to add is that the boxed set of papers
      that Andrea will create will be letter size- about 8 1/2 x 11". So if
      you only marble smaller sized papers, you could contribute two small
      sheets, if you like. Also, please take a moment to fill out the
      description form Andrea posted regarding your work. Though to save
      her some time, please allow me to suggest that be sent via Email.

      Once again, the correct email to use is:

      apeterson@...

      I hope this further clarifies the matter for everyone.
      It will be nice to see just what will be contributed and who will be
      the lucky winner.

      Wishing everyone the very best!

      Jake Benson