RE : [Marbling] marbling invitational

  • pinar yildirim
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
      Dear Andrea,

      On your request, I send today to your adress in Laporte, 2 marbled sheets on hand made paper, as a small contribution to your auction

      Good luck and best regards.

      Nuri Pinar

      andreapaperpe <hookpotterypaper@...> a écrit :
      Dear Artists,
      I am on the board of Hand Papermaking Magazine. Every year we do an online auction to
      help with operational costs and show off amazing works. It is about 20 pieces that are
      really something. I would like to create a portfolio of marbled papers.
      I would have you send a full sheet. I will be assembling a fancy portfolio in a box - that
      will be a portion of that sheet and the rest of the sheet will be part of this auction item as
      well as a working portfolio – so who ever buys this auction piece will have a collection
      including your name and website,etc. to keep and a selection of sheets to actually utilize.
      Now that's exciting! If you could be so kind as to include what ever information you feel
      necessary to describe your work.
      A brief written description by the artist should include limit to one paragraph(can come
      with the sheet or as an email):

      Name
      Name of pattern or title of the piece
      Date the piece was made
      Colors and specific media use (i.e. watercolor, gouache, acrylic, sumi ink)
      The description of paper used as a support
      Brief biography or statment statement (limit 1 paragraph)

      Please send all contributions to
      Andrea A. Peterson
      756 West 900 North
      Laporte, IN 46350
      Please send sheet and info by March 10th.

      Please contact me at apeterson@... to let me knowif you would like to participate.

      thanks so much,

      Andrea Peterson