re: Hand Papermaking request

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
      In defense of Dave, I'd like to say that I can understand his wanting to
      confirm the source of the request for marbling submissions. The request
      had been written in a somewhat more casual and less smooth fashion than I
      would have expected, and he did make a couple of attempts to verify its
      legitimacy as well as apologize in advance in case he was in error. Had
      it been a scam and he'd waited to share his doubts, someone might have
      lost some marbled sheets.

      I'm glad everything is on the up-and-up and I hope that Andrea has great
      success with her project!

      Lavinia Adler