Re: [Marbling] Hand Papermaking request

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
      I send my apologies Tom, I have unfortunately been targeted this way, as apparently have some others.
      Iris
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
        In defense of Dave, I'd like to say that I can understand his wanting to
        confirm the source of the request for marbling submissions. The request
        had been written in a somewhat more casual and less smooth fashion than I
        would have expected, and he did make a couple of attempts to verify its
        legitimacy as well as apologize in advance in case he was in error. Had
        it been a scam and he'd waited to share his doubts, someone might have
        lost some marbled sheets.

        I'm glad everything is on the up-and-up and I hope that Andrea has great
        success with her project!

        Lavinia Adler