Re: [Marbling] re marbeling inviational

  • Ginny Moreland
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      Caution is a good thing. However, there is a Columbia College in Chicago [
      http://www.colum.edu/About_Columbia/index.php%5d which shows an Andrea
      Peterson on their faculty and associated with Book and Paper Center. The
      email listed there is Email: apeterson@...
      So, it may be a simple typo in the email that displayed in the original
      message.

      Still good to verify before you send off any paper, of course.

      The lurking librarian,
      Ginny Moreland