Re: [Marbling] re marbeling inviational

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      Thanks Dave... we appreciate your checking. I deleted it, didn't intend to participate, it seemed a little odd.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
        Caution is a good thing. However, there is a Columbia College in Chicago [
        http://www.colum.edu/About_Columbia/index.php%5d which shows an Andrea
        Peterson on their faculty and associated with Book and Paper Center. The
        email listed there is Email: apeterson@...
        So, it may be a simple typo in the email that displayed in the original
        message.

        Still good to verify before you send off any paper, of course.

        The lurking librarian,
        Ginny Moreland